Sr. Mary Priniski, OP serves as the Chapter Prioress of the Mid-Atlantic chapter of Adrian Dominican Sisters.
- Previously, she has been the director of the Labor Guild of the Archdiocese of Boston.
- She is a member of the Adrian Dominican Sisters.
- She earned her doctorate in Missiology from Union Institute and holds a master’s degree from Aquinas Institute in healthcare mission.
- She earned her bachelors degree in Religious studies from the University of Detroit.
- She began her public ministry in 1972 with the Ford City Catholic Center in Chicago, Illinois and for the next seven years worked extensively with youth ministry in parishes in California and Michigan.
- In 1979 Sr. Mary joined the Southerners for Economic Justice in Rick Hill, South Carolina as a field staff member working on civil rights and worker rights issues, particularly the rights of textiles workers.
- From 2001-2003 Sr. Mary served as the Health Care Workers Advocate for the National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice building support for local interfaith groups across the United States.
- Since 2003 she has served with the Service Employees International Union working in areas of religious outreach in support of organizing family childcare providers.